Probably the best thing about positive people is that they want to help the whole world see what they see, so they teach us how to live a positive life. Here are some of their inspirational quotes to guide you along your way.
Positive people will always want to share their secret with the world. For this exact reason, you will find tons of inspirational quotes on the internet. Following, you will find some of the top 10 inspirational quotes, in our opinion.
1. “There is nothing good or bad, only thinking makes it so.” ~ Hamlet
So even Hamlet know that there are no good events or bad events, it’s just a matter of perspective. You choose to see the bad, or the good.
2. “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” ~ Sun Tzu
By beginning your “battle” with a positive attitude, you’ve at least half way won.
3. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
Even by reading these inspirational quotes, you are preparing the grounds to let a positive way of thinking into your system.
4. “Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.” ~ Seth Godin
People need to live a positive life in order to be the best they can be. It shouldn’t be so difficult, as optimism is a human trait.
5. “Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.” ~ Anthony Robbins
Anthony Robbins is one of the most amazing people. You should watch his videos to understand how important positive thinking is in life, in business, in everything.
6. “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” ~ Groucho Marx
How beautiful would every morning be when you begin it like that, huh?
7. “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
If you set mental obstacles, you will definitely not be able to do what you wish you could do. It’s the same as the inspirational quote #2.
8. “Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~ Og Mandino
The most powerful sentence from the above quote is “today will never happen again”. Think about it.
9. “Reflect upon your present blessings — of which every man has many — not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” ~ Charles Dickens
We all have misfortunes, but they are so much less than our blessings. Focus on the good!
10. “You are what you think most of the time.” ~ Earl Nightingale
I hope you found these inspirational quotes helpful. Now it’s your turn to give us a few good quotes!